Learn about the area
The study area spans over 10 miles of Highway 47 and Highway 65. Along this stretch, there is a variety of people, activities, and concerns. In an effort to break this large corridor down into more manageable pieces, the project team has broken the project area down into 5 key areas.
- Area 1: South of 27th Ave
- Area 2: 27th to 37th Ave
- Area 3: 37th to 694
- Area 4: 694 to Osborne Rd
- Area 5: Osborne Rd to 10
Since the roadway is too long to make a one-size-fits-all solution, the project team will be creating roadway design concepts for each focus area. Your feedback will be critical to shaping a design that fits the unique character and needs of each area.
What is it like to travel along these roads? Click on the links below to see short videos of travel along the two roads. These virtual tours show what it looks like to drive or walk or bike on these streets.
University Ave. (Hwy 47)
- University Ave. – From Osborne to US Hwy 10
- University Ave. – From I-694 to Osborne Rd. NE
- University Ave. – From 37th Ave. NE to I-694
- University Ave. – Central Ave. to 37th Ave. NE